Pregnancy Aid and Information Center
The PA&IC began 30 years ago by a group of women who respected life. It is a all VOLUNTEER organization dedicated to helping women in crisis pregnancies.
Social service agencies and self-referents are the usual sources of referrals. Women of all ages residing in Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, and Union Counties are eligible.
- Include free pregnancy testing.
- Access to medical care.
- Legal advice.
- Shelter home placement.
- Community Resource and Adoption Information.
- Referrals for Professional Counseling.
- Maternity clothing, layettes, and baby equipment as available.
- Parenting Support Groups are also available.
|Eligibility||Women of all ages residing in Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex, and Union Counties are eligible.|
Basic Needs / Assistance
Family & Support Services
Legal / Advocacy
Last Updated: 11/15/17