Owen Health Care
Agency COVID Status:
- 90% of Owen clinicians are willing to serve youth in home/in community; 10% prefer virtual only.
Owen Health Care is a licensed Health Care Service Firm and Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Some of our specialties:
- Summer Camp 1:1
- Preventing Abuse and Neglect
- NJ Teacher Certifications
- Certified Christian Counselors
- Experience working with preschoolers
- Experience working with non-verbal youth
We are a qualified provider with the Division of Children and Family (DCF) and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to provide:
- Individual Support Services (ISS- DCF)
- Respite Care (DCF)
- Summer Camp 1:1 (DCF)
- Intensive In-Home behavioral Services (DCF)
- Intensive In-Community Services (DCF)
- Support Coordinator (DDD- 21 years and older)
- Individual support Service (DDD)
- Respire Care (DDD)
- Community based support services (DDD)
We also provide:
- PCA /Companion services
- Private duty nursing
- In-Home skilled Nursing
- Live- in services
In our organization, patient care is our number one priority and we are committed to ensuring the best quality of care to our clients. Our services are personalized to meet the needs of those we serve and the level of our health care services contributes to the physical, psychological, and social well-being of our clients.
Our mission is to provide high quality services through individualized, comprehensive, cost effective, compassionate care with respect for each person.
Our agency is guided by a tradition of personal and clinical excellence. Our goal is to enable all our clients to maintain their independence through our highly skilled and motivated staffs who work to maximize our clients’ potentials and promote the restoration and maintenance of health. Our clients’ value of life, spiritual, cultural, social ethnic background will provide the basis for individualized care.
We provide 24 hours, 7 days a week service. Our office hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Our Clinical staff members are always on call to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
|Current Active MOU||
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 07/08/22