Contextual Family Services
Contextual Family Services (CFS), a New Jersey Non-Profit Corporation, is an intensive in-home therapy program designed to preserve the family within the community. CFS provides highly trained clinicians who offer professional family therapy, individual counseling, play therapy and behavioral assistance services to families in Warren, Somerset, and Hunterdon Counties.
The CFS therapists come to clients homes, thus offering more hours of quality treatment. Our programs help children and families improve relationships and achieve their goals. In-home therapists work with children and/or adolescents in the context of the family. Our goal is to strengthen the family's resources and to build supportive contacts in the community.
All CFS Programs include:
- An individualized treatment plan that is developed for each family referred to the CFS program.
- At least four hours per month of in-home family therapy by a licensed therapist or a therapist with a permit to practice who has intensive family therapy training.
- Individual counseling or the services of a Behavioral Assistant.
- Linkage and coordination between CFS staff and other involved agencies and treatment providers.
- School consultations.
- Crisis management consultation.
*We have staff trained in the The I AM: Empowerment Project 1:1 Clinical Toolkit. It is designed to serve as a toolbox for clinicians who are working with adolescents on an individual basis. The toolkit is a 10 session curricula for both Healthy Male and Healthy Female Identities for youth ages 13-21. Click here for details and staff.*
|Current Active MOU||
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Last Updated: 10/21/21