Guided Life Structures
Guided Life Structures is an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facility centrally located in Somerville, New Jersey.
We provide integrated mental health and substance abuse services within a comprehensive continuum of care through guidance and education based on the 12-step philosophy of recovery.
Our Professional Services...
Our Services Include:
• Laboratory Tested Urine Screens
• ETG (Alcohol) Testing Out to 81 Hours
• Breathalyzer Testing
• Interventions (on or off-site)
• Individual, Group & Family Counseling
• Early Recovery Educational Groups
• Intensive Outpatient
• Family Program
• Adolescent Counseling
• Anger Management
• Co-Occurring Disorders
• Relapse Prevention
• Life Skills Training
• MMPI Personality Testing
• Woman’s Treatment Services
• Opiate Specific Treatment
• Medication Assisted Therapy
• Off-site Prevention Education
• Gender specific groups
• Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
• Psychological Assessments
• Provided by our highly skilled multidisciplinary team:
• Medical Doctor
• MD, FAPA, ABAM, LCADC, CADC, CJC, LCSW, LPC
Treatment at Guided Life Structures is comprehensive, confidential and affordable. We offer a sliding fee scale and work with most medical insurance plans on an out-of-network benefit basis. Treatment will not be denied due to a person’s inability to pay for services, provided the desire to get well is present. We participate in funding from DUII, MAP, DRUG COURT and WFNJ/SAI.
If you think a loved one, or you yourself, may be suffering from a problem related to drugs or alcohol, we can help. Please contact our office to obtain answers to any questions you may have or to obtain more information.
Licensed by the State of New Jersey
Behavioral / Mental Health
Last Updated: 05/03/19