The Dangers of Fentanyl & Counterfeit Pills
Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid. It is cheaper and stronger than heroin. Fentanyl is being added to heroin, fake pills and other illegal drugs, and it is killing people. Get the Facts. Know the signs of overdose and how to respond.
Learn the facts:
- What is Fentanyl?
- Illegal fentanyl has become more common
- What are Counterfeit Pills?
- Why is Fentanyl so dangerous?
- Signs of Fentanyl overdose
- Naloxone is a drug that can reverse an opioid overdose
- Who is at risk of fentanyl overdose?
- Opioid use disorder can happen to anyone